Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

axman13's awesome!

Why everyone fails to see axman13 INTENDED to misspell in this way because that's exactly how Deven Mack speaks in his flashes, especially if you have seen all his Reincarnation series? I feel so sorry that people IGNORE the real original idea of axman13 and, if you look into this: http://axman13.newgrounds.com/ , axman13 actually puts this vid as his favorite while he won't in other way.
I also feel mad how can this review be deleted.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Awesome!

Oh SHIT! I forgot the ice! lol

CatGame CatGame

Catastic!

It's a good written game. Seriously don't drag, just click, that's the main point. And, there are only 20 levels, how come someone said hitting 30+ something??
Take good use of space. It will definitely save you life. Think before striking anything.
As for the boss, don't hit him directly -- it will strike all your amor back. The only way to destroy him is to hit back the rocks he releases.

Sky Scraper Sky Scraper

Fantastic!

Guess we're making HKUST a music college XD
But really Sky Scraper is definitely a masterpiece, especially the reasonable unexpectations of chord progressions. Pauses are amazing and appropriate as well. I wish you could write another one which exceeds your current success, but it's going to be difficult :)